Adesis Inc. - a subsidiary of Universal Display Corporation (Nasdaq: OLED), a global leader in organic light emitting diodes - is a premier contract development and manufacturing organization (CDMO) accelerating our clients’ success in the biotech, pharmaceutical and specialty chemistry industries through our innovative chemistry and solutions.
Adesis Inc. encompasses almost 100,000 square feet of state-of-the-art laboratory and manufacturing space in two U.S. locations - New Castle and Wilmington, DE, centrally located in the Mid-Atlantic biotech/pharmaceutical hub.
Our business model provides clients with organic chemistry services in three areas: early-stage research, scale-up and development, and specialty manufacturing. We specialize in organic and organometallic synthesis, from milligrams to multi-kilogram quantities, and our exceptional technical team prides ourselves in our ability to solve challenging chemistry problems for our growing client base.
Adesis is an extraordinary company looking for extraordinary talent! Our mission is to accelerate our clients’ success through innovative chemistry and solutions, and we offer promising careers in an inclusive work environment aligned with our values of innovation, ownership and integrity.
Adesis, Inc. is seeking a motivated, performance driven B2B sales professional to join our growing sales organization. Successful candidates will have a strong sense of business ownership and preferably Startup experience.
- Prospect for new business using the resources and tools available to reach potential new clients
- Create and send e-mail campaigns to your targeted customers
- Schedule sales meetings with decisions makers
- Deliver sales messages aligned to Adesis product offerings and persuasively close customers
- Practice your messaging and prepare for sales calls
- Systematically track your daily KPI’s, ie, cold calls, emails, sales appointments and analyze daily activity to achieve monthly and quarterly revenue targets
- Schedule onsite customer lab visits. Introduce potential and current customers to the chemistry and manufacturing leaders
- Conduct business reviews with your regional manager to identify and leverage resources to manage and improve territory opportunities
- Strong analytical skills to detail territory business trends, forecast future trends and market opportunities
- Be a business owner and always be improving to exceed expectations
- Collaborate cross functionally to understand and influence a wide range of stakeholders; collaborate effectively across external customers and internal functional teams and business units to generate strong engagement and passionate advocates; think holistically and understand the impact of one’s own actions on people and other areas of the business; share insights and best practices; communicates effectively
- Complete administrative duties as required, such as timely submission of reports, etc.
Achieve aggressive growth revenue targets by acquiring new customers and expanding current business. Adesis offers a generous commission structure, so achieving and or exceeding personal revenue goals comes with strong rewards.
- Challengers. People who seek out the hard projects and work to find just the right solution
- Teammates and Collaborators. Partners who listen to ideas, share thoughts and work together to move the business forward
- Charismatic networkers. Relationship-savvy people who intentionally make connections with both internal partners and external contacts
- Strategic closers. Salespeople who close profitable business and consistently exceed their performance objectives
- Customer-oriented achievers. Representatives with an unparalleled work ethic and customer-focused attitude who bring value to their partnerships
- Game changers. Persistent salespeople who will stop at nothing to live out Adesis’ mission, vision and values to serve our customers and support our employees
- BA/BS degree in Chemistry, Biochemistry or equivalent science-related fields
- 3+ years sales experience in the CRO/CMO, pharmaceutical or biotech industries
- Strong technical competencies (e.g. Microsoft Office Suite, CRMs etc)
- Excellent presentation and communication skills, with the ability to influence and work successfully with a variety of stakeholders at all levels of an organization
- Entrepreneurial, proactive spirit; thrives in ambiguity and motivated by building an organization
- Curiosity to learn, and grit to overcome challenges
- Able to handle fast pace and high volume of face-to-face interaction
- Confident in handling rejection and persevering in the face of adversity
- Competitive, outgoing, motivated with entrepreneurial and trailblazing mentality
- Ability to learn scientific information and be able to educate other people on it. Delivers new insights to customers and colleagues
- A proven track record of driving and achieving results
- High level of self-awareness
- 5+ years sales experience in the CRO/CMO, pharmaceutical or biotech industries
- Start up and launch experience is strongly preferred
- Consistent history of top < 25% sales ranking
- Delivers Results: Takes initiatives and delivers results; Challenges self and others to create value; Takes courageous decisions and balanced risks to create value for our clients and Adesis.
- Insightful: Seeks deep understanding of stakeholders’/clients’ needs, motivations and behaviors, and translates them into insights to create value for our clients and Adesis.
- Thinks Holistically: Understands the overarching impact of one’s own actions on other areas of the business; Looks for synergies inside and outside the organization to create value for our clients and Adesis.
- Learns: Demonstrates curiosity and learns from the experience of success and failure; Proactively shares knowledge with others in order to affect continuous improvement.
- Collaborates: Develops trustful relationships with internal and external stakeholders to achieve the corporate goals and accelerate the strategy; Encourages and leverages diversity to improve outcomes.
- Champions Change: Seeks new opportunities to create value for our clients and Adesis; Supports the implementation and acceptance of change across the organization.
- Leads Others: Inspires, motivates, influences and coaches others to create value for our clients and Adesis; Creates a culture of accountability that provides space for colleagues to contribute to their fullest potential.
Our highly competitive employee package offers medical, dental and vision benefits.
Also included are:
- Annual bonus
- 401K Plan with employer contribution
- Employee Stock Purchase Plan
- Life, Disability and AD&D Insurance
- A generous time-off policy that includes up to twelve weeks of maternity/parental leave
We want you to start with us and retire with us.
Salary Package: $100k-$140k base/annually + bonus +commission + benefits.